The Lite ramp is made of glass and graphite fibre and is therefore very easy to carry. The Lite ramp, which is available in different sizes, is perfect for scooter or wheelchair users.
Portable ramp features:
- Timeless design and function
- Safe, non-skid surface
- Durable, lightweight construction
- Soft end profiles provide stability
- Comfortable handles for easy carrying
- The length and choice of ramps is dictated by the load and height difference to be negotiated and available space
The ramps are used as loose ramps, i.e. they typically stored in the train/bus and taken out when required. Some companies choose to make storage space available in the shape of small enclosures so the ramp is not the way.
The standard Lite ramps come in two lengths:
- 70 cm (without edge)
- 80 cm (without edge)
- 125 cm (edge of 2.5 cm)
- 165 cm (edge of 2.5 cm)
- 200 cm (edge of 2.5 cm)